Satin Finishing Polyseal is a safe, odourless and waterproof alternative to polyurethane. Your piece will be protected and sealed with a subtle satin-matt finish, and is suitable for both interior and exterior use.
• Fast drying, it is suitable for use on both painted and wooden surfaces alike.
• It is easy to apply. Ensure surfaces to be sealed are clean and free from mould, dust, dirt and grease.
• Using a good quality bristle brush or gloss foam roller, apply a generous amount and smooth out to ensure the surface is evenly coated.
• Touch dry in 30 minutes, your piece can be recoated in 2 hours. Normally 1 coat is sufficient, but where a second coat is needed, light sand first.
• Once complete, your piece will be protected and sealed with a subtle satin-matte finish.
• Suitable for exterior use.
• Available in 250ml and 1 Litre.
Liquid error (sections/product-template.liquid line 153): Could not find asset snippets/okendo-reviews-widget.liquid
5.0Based on 1 Reviews
Write a ReviewAsk a Question
Thank you for submitting a review!
Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!