Calico White a subtle bright white sealant.
Calico White Finishing Oil is an easy to apply, odourless clear matte sealant, formulated for use over raw timber and porous Chalk and Milk painted surfaces.
• It delivers superior protection by penetrating the surface, resulting in a highly durable, scratch resistant and waterproof finish.
• It is suitable for interior and exterior use and for high traffic areas, including kitchen cabinets, counter|table tops and children’s furniture.
• Made from a blend of Pure Tung Oil, natural plant oils and waxes, it is an eco friendly product for you and the environment.
• Stir the tin well with a broad, flat stirrer and pour the required amount into a suitable container to work from. Reseal the tin airtight for longevity.
• Use a brush or lint free cloth to apply evenly along the wood grain|painted surface, ensuring all areas are completely coated. Allow 15 minutes for the Finishing Oil to absorb into the surface.
• Wipe off any excess with a lint free cloth and buff until the cloth moves freely. Allow to fully dry with good ventilation – 12 hours in optimum conditions.
• Generally one coat is sufficient, but for high traffic areas a second coat is recommended. Allow 24 hours between coats with no sanding required. If using our colour stains, a sample test is recommended as different wood species and the number of application coats can vary the outcome.
• Allow 7 days for the Finishing Oil to fully cure after application.